If you have a love for music and listens to it like an avid music lover for countless hours a day then Spotify is just designed for you. Be it song lists of your favorite artist or the songs you play the most Spotify Wrapped 2019 will show you the list of the songs that you have specifically listened mostly over the past year.
The latest Spotify Wrapped 2019 is having features such as:-
- It highlights some of your favorite artists across the globe to see how global listen you are.
- Those listeners who have been active with Spotify for at least 2 years, there will be a recap of those songs that have been streamed over a decade.
- Those who are the premium members of the Spotify app will have access to data stories and insights about a year that includes the number of artists.
What do you mean by Spotify Wrapped 2019?
At the end of each year, Spotify calculates the total number of times you have spent listening to music and which song and artists specifically you like to listen to. As we all know year 2019 is all going to end soon, and with this ending Spotify has launched its Wrapped feature so that you can see what you were playing the most this year. In addition, in order to view data about the individual songs, you can easily check out what genres you have listened to, how much time you were spending in listening to streaming songs and much more.
We are about to enter into a new decade, so Spotify is adding some new features to Wrapped. If you are an active member of the music streaming services for more than a year, then Spotify will make a collection of all your favorite artists and their songs from the past decade.
What are the steps to find your Spotify Wrapped 2019?
Are you ready to find out what songs and artists are mostly aligned on your playlist over the past 12 months? Well, now you can fire up a web browser on your smartphone and other smart devices and then head to the Spotify Wrapped 2019 official website. You just need to follow the step-by-step instructions to do this:-
- Visit the official website of the Spotify app and then scroll down to the bottom and then click on the “Log In” button.
- After this, you will be prompted to enter your Spotify credentials.
- Now, drag down through the various sections that display the list of songs you have played during each season, what countries your favorite artists belong to and which artist you listen to most of the time.
- You can also find your Spotify Wrapped 2019 from the top segment of the Spotify app. You can see the same sections on the Wrapped website in the Instagram format.
- Once you are done with scrolling the Spotify Wrapped app, you can share the list with other users.
- For this, you just need to click on the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram icon in the cover art segment.
- You will be redirected to that specific platform for you to share your Spotify Wrapped 2019.
Hopefully, by now you will be able to find your Spotify Wrapped 2019 list by following the steps mentioned in the passage. However, if you still encounter some issues then, it is recommended to visit the Spotify official website and get help from its support assistant. The Spotify assistants will help you with the best possible solutions along with the guidelines to access.
Smith Loo is an acclaimed technical writer and his articles have appeared in a number of tech websites. His articles contribute to the latest technology, solutions to technical issues in top branded printers, and viruses, and emails. He focuses on balancing informative contents along with all technical needs. Visit@:- Norton.com/setup.