According to the recent reports, Microsoft has recently launched the latest and updated version of MS Edge that is based on the dimensions of Chromium. In this project, Norton antivirus will offer the following browsing extensions to MS Edge Store and these are listed below. It is important to know that these extensions are available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Here, by adding up the extensions you will get:
- Norton Password Manager: It helps the user with the tools that you need for doing work such as creating, storing and managing the valuables. These important things are passwords, credit cards, and other valuable and sensitive information.
- Norton Safe Web: It provides you complete protection from cyber threats.
What are the essential steps for adding Norton Safe Web extension?
If you wish to add Norton extensions in Microsoft Edge then, you need to follow the structural guidelines in this section.
- Click twice on the Microsoft Edge browser to start the program.
- You have to launch the Norton extension from the MS Edge Add-ons page.
- Tap on the option labeled as “Get” from the Norton safe web page for addons.
- You now have to click on “Add extension” from the “Add Norton Safe Web” webpage.
- You will see a pop-up with Norton Safe Web extension.
Note: If you encounter enabling the security features of Norton and transferring it to a new Edge, then you need to remove and reinstall the Safe web extensions.
Procedure to add Norton Password manager extension in MS Edge
If you want to add Norton Password manager extension in MS Edge, then you should follow the steps given below:
- Tap on the “Microsoft Edge” browser to open it.
- Launch the Norton Password Manager extension from the add-ons page.
- Click on the “Get” page from the Norton password add-on page.
- You have to tap on the add Norton password manager to install the Norton password extension.
Note: If you have already installed the Norton Password manager in the MS Edge legacy, then there might be some issues with the updates on Edge. You see the Norton Password manager not signing incorrectly but you want to get rid of this problem. This is visible repeatedly on the Norton account tab and there is no prompt for the vault password. In case, you see such things, then it is requested to remove the Password Manager extension and reinstall it from the official Microsoft Store.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, this article will help you to add Norton extensions to Chromium-based MS edge. However, if you are still not able to add the extensions then we advise you to visit the official website of Office that goes by the URL office.com/setup. You can get assistance from the Customer support team of technicians who work 24*7 to suggest solutions for your product-related issues. You can also visit the official website for the latest updates on Microsoft software. So, get your queries resolved in so time with the technical assistance via its official website.
Smith Loo has been a writer in the technical field for quite long. His articles basically focus on helping users with various problems that they are facing while using different technologies. You may come across his writings on several web sites and hopefully, you will find them informative. You will find the latest information in his articles. [email protected]:- norton.com/setup.