If you want to install Norton Internet Security and you are unable to perform the installation process or you become unable to turn on your computer, then you can use the Norton Bootable Tool which helps you to resolve this error. This tool detects and removes all the security risks, spyware, and other vulnerable malicious activities. You can run Norton Bootable Recovery tool from a USB drive and by Norton login, you can visit Norton account and learn more about the Norton Bootable tool.
This article will help you to download the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool and to resolve any issue associated with Norton Installation with Norton Bootable Recovery Tool.
How to download the NBRT?
There are elaborated steps to follow for downloading Norton Bootable Recovery tool are as follows:-
Step 1: In the first step, you have to download the Norton Bootable Recovery tool file on a computer. For this, you have to open the Norton official page by logging into your account via Norton login and then you have to click on the “Download” option. Now, follow the instructions on-screen and then save the downloaded Norton Bootable Recovery Tool ISO file.
Step 2: You have to create a NBRT media
You can easily burn the downloaded Norton Bootable Recovery files on a USB drive as a bootable media and can run the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool on any virus infected computer. It is important to keep in mind, that if you are creating Norton Bootable Recovery Tool on a USB drive then your USB driver should have a minimum storage space of 1 GB.
Step 3: You have to launch NBRT
To launch the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool, you have to follow certain steps mentioned below:-
- In the first step, you have to insert the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool USB.
- Then you have to switch on or restart the infected computer then you have to enter the BIOS mode by pressing the key that appears on the screen, once your computer gets restarts.
- You have to select the USB drive on which you have saved the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool and then press on “Enter” option to confirm.
- You have to click on the “OK” option and then read the Norton license agreement and click on Agee to run the tool. For more information visit Norton login page via the official website.
Step 4: You can run a scanning program to resolve threats and vulnerabilities
With Norton Bootable Recovery Tool you can identify and lists all the known security threats. For this, you can choose how to manage what to do with the items that are identified as potential risks. You can follow the steps to scan and resolve threats:-
- In the first step, you have to read the Norton license agreement and then click on the “Agree” option to launch the tool.
- Click on the “Start Scan” option.
- When you have completed the scanning process, you will see the total number of files scanned and the total number of threats detected.
- You have to review the scan result in this step.
- You have to now click on the “Fix” option.
- Click on the “Ok” option on the confirmation box.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Now reboot your computer.
- If you wish to run a scanning program you have to click on the “Scan Again”.
With Norton Bootable Recovery Tool you can get download and update the advanced virus definitions from the Symantec servers. The steps to download and install the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool have been already discussed in the passage above. If the problem still persists, you can visit the Norton login page.
Smith is an acclaimed technical writer and his articles have appeared in a number of tech websites. His articles contribute to the latest technology, solutions to technical issues in top branded printers, and viruses, and emails. He focuses on balancing informative contents along with all technical needs. Visit@:- Norton.com/setup.