We all know that Windows 7 do not have the built-in feature or option even it can restore as Windows 8 and 8.1 do. Hence, there is no way you can restore Windows 7 to factory settings. There are many computer manufacturers out there who are providing pre-installed. Windows without giving the actual installation to perform a factory restore or reset. Despite of this, the manufacturers are creating a hidden recovery partition to perform the factory reset. Remember, if your hard drive has recovery partition then you can easily perform a reset and restore windows 7 system without a need of any disc or external drive. In this article, you will find out the steps to restore Windows 7 without any interruptions.
What do you understand from the process to restore Windows 7?
The moment something goes wrong on your system due to some unsupported installation of files and documents then it can result in some hard fixes. The System restores just lets you restore Windows 7 to its working state. The process to restore Windows can also be helpful for undoing the damages that can be caused by misbehaving the app or the Windows update.
There are times when the app along with its updates can cause serious damage to the other apps or with the system components. Just restoring is the only option we are left with, it can also clean. The problems that are persisting in your system. So, we need to restore any system to make it fresh so that we can work on it without any technical faults persisting.
How to restore Windows 7 to factory settings?
In this section, you will find out the ways. Which you can easily restore Windows 7 without any technical interruptions in the process. For this process to complete, you can consider to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to tap on the “Start” button and then select the “Control Panel” option.
- After this, tap on the “System and security” option.
- The next step says that you have to choose the option to “Backup and Restore”.
- In the window, you just have to click on the “Recovery system settings on your computer” option.
- Now, just choose the option labeled as “Advanced recovery methods”.
- After this, you will see two options that are “Restore files from a system image backup” and “Return Your Computer to Factory Condition”.
- Just tap on the option labeled as “Return Your Computer to Factory Condition”.
Point to remember: If you are unable to see a recovery partition, then it is understood. That the factory reset option is unavailable and then you see the option labeled as “Reinstall Windows” option.
- Now, you just have to select the option labeled as “Back up now”, doing this will continue. The restore Windows 7 process but along with the backing up of the current files and folders.
- In the last and final step, you have to tap on the “Restart” option in order to restart and reboot your computer systems and then initiate the factory reset or restore Windows 7 process.
Note: If you have confusion in the steps that we have just mentioned above then. We request you to visit the official websites and get the appropriate solutions for the same.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that by now you are clear about how to restore Windows 7 manually. If still you are stuck somewhere or you encounter issues within. The process then you visit the official Norton.com/setup website and get the assistance from the Customer support executives or the team of professionals who are experts in handling technical issues.