Norton 360 developed by Symantec is a tool that optimizes your PC along with solving the problems of your PC. It works as an extensive security solution whenever a virus tries to make its pathway on to your system. To decrease the hassle of fighting against the virus-attacks, you need to deploy Norton 360 via norton.com/setup.
At a certain point of time, Norton 360 starts displaying errors at the time of installation or at the time of running it. In this situation the performance level of your PC becomes sluggish. Your PC starts crashing and you get annoyed. This problem usually arises because of the Norton 360 error 3039, 65559. But do not bother, as this error can be resolved easily by following a step-by-step procedure.
Symptoms of error 3039, 65559
- This error destructs the active program window.
- Your PC starts crashing by displaying the error code when running the same program.
- Windows’ poor response towards mouse or keyboard input.
- The device you are using “freezes” for a short time.
Error 3039, 65559 canappear at the time of program installation or while a Norton software is running. It can also occur during Windows Startup or Shutdown, or even during the installation of Windows OS.
Causes behind the occurrence of error 3039, 65559
- Presence of corrupt Windows system files or partially installed program files.
- Some files related to Norton 360 are removed by another program mistakenly.
- Availability of the corrupt Windows registry from a recent software change installation or uninstallation.
A lot of reasons are there which give rise to this problem. Hence, you need to fix it immediately so as to stop it from further harming your system.
Steps to fix Norton 360 error 3039, 65559
Since there are many ways available at the support page of norton.com/setup, but here we are going to discuss one of them. You can also try other ways such as download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool and restarting your computer. So without any delay, let’s get started to discuss one of the ways to fix this error.
- First of all, you have to download “Norton Power Eraser” and then save it on your PC.
- To save it, you have to select a location where you want to save Norton Power Eraser.
- After saving it, you have to run it by clicking on the NPE.exe file.
- Click “Yes” or click “Continue” when the UAC window prompts to do so.
- After this, read the license agreement and tap on the option that reads as “Accept”.
- When the Norton Power Eraser opens, tap on the icon that reads as “Unwanted Application Scan”.
- Upon completing the scan the scan result window will be displayed.
- Here, tap on “uninstall” option which is available next to the unwanted application or toolbar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and restart your computer.
For the smooth running of your software and your device, it is suggested to clean up junk files and folders from your PC regularly. For more such information, continue visiting the official website of Norton or norton.com/setup. Also you can try to uninstall and reinstall your Norton 360 product.
Smith is an acclaimed technical writer and his articles have appeared in a number of tech websites. His articles contribute to the latest technology, solutions to technical issues in top branded printers, and viruses, and emails. He focuses on balancing informative contents along with all technical needs. Visit@:- Norton.com/Nu16.