The Norton secure VPN enables the users to keep your online identity intact along with keeping the activity private and secured no matter what. The Norton secure VPN keeps your identity a secret so that no one can hack your account while using the web. It is known as No-log virtual private network that enables the users to encrypt the data and it does not track or store the activities or the location. The Norton secure VPN moreover allows you to configure different options from the Norton security products. In this article, you will learn the basic steps to setup Norton VPN without interruptions. Go through the sections given in the article and you will setup the Norton VPN without any errors.
How to check a region where Norton secure VPN is connected?
The first step is to check the region where Norton setup secure VPN is connected, for this follow the steps given below:
- First of all, open the “Norton” software. Go to the “My Norton” window and tap on the drop-down menu.
- After this, go to the VPN region window and you can find the region where Norton secure VPN is connected.
- If you want to select a different region then select the country to which you wanted to connect.
What are the steps to find Block ad-Tracker?
In order to find Block ad-tracker, you need to follow the step given below:
- First of all, open the “Norton” application.
- Go to the “My Norton” window and tap on the “Turn on” option.
- Tap on the drop-down arrow and tap on the “Ad Tracking” option.
- Go to the “Ad Tracking” window and then move the slider to enable the “Block ad trackers”.
- Remember, if the Norton VPN is turned off then you cannot enable the “Block ad Trackers” feature.
How to enable Norton secure VPN on Windows 10 using S mode?
When you are using an unsecure wireless connection then your internet service provider and the websites can easily interpret all the valuable details such as your chats, emails, and locations. Such information is vulnerable to hackers who just want to steal the information. Remember, Norton security creates a VPN that will encrypt all your sensitive data and it will let you use a wireless connection in a more secure format. To turn on the Norton secure VPN on your Windows 10, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, start the “Norton Security” application.
- Go to the “My Norton” window and tap on the “Turn On” option.
- Remember, if the connection still remains unsecured, you need to tap on the “Open” option.
- Go to the “Secure VPN” window and slide the VPN to On.
- After this, toggle the “Ad tracker blocking” switch to block the ad tracker.
- All the targeted advertisements will be blocked by the Ad tracker Blocking option.
- If you trust any website, then you can turn off the “Ad Tracker Blocking” option.
- Remember, when you receive an alert from the Norton security then select the recommended action visible on the Alert window.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, you have got all the valuable information that is necessary to Norton.com/setup VPN without any interruptions. However, if you still have issues and queries related to the topic then it is suggested to visit the Norton official website. On the website, you will get the assistance to fix all your issues in the process.