We are evolving in an environment where using Smartphones have become a basic requirement of our daily routine. The smartphones now contain a lot of your sensitive files and data. In such a living environment that has become tech-savvy, you may face a situation where you might become a victim of data theft. You just need to stay alert and protect your sensitive data and device.
Sometimes you have to give your phone to others for accessing but you hesitate to give the phones because of the personal data you have. So, to deal with such situations, you need an App lock that keeps your files and folders safe and inaccessible to anyone. Her, you will find out the list of 5 best Fingerprint antivirus of 2019. All of these apps are available on Google Play store. Or if you specifically want to know the details for Norton app lock then visit norton.com/setup.
List of 5 best app locks are as follows
- Norton App Lock: Norton has been always known for serving its users as antivirus software and it claims to be the best in the market. It has now come up with the App locker to secure your data. Being trusted software, the App Locker by Norton is in the good books of the users and users trust this software for the App Lock services. It is titled as one of the best antiviruses without the ads. For more information, you can visit the official website that goes by the URL norton.com/setup.
- DoMobile Lab App Lock: One of the most recommended app lock after Norton application lock is Domobile Lab App Lock. You can use a password to protect any generic app on your mobile phones. You are allowed to hide and protect your specific apps on your phone and it also blocks the unauthorized access.
- AppLock – Lock Apps & Privacy Guard: it is one of the most recommended app lockers for Android phones. There are many features of this App lock. You will find this app lock very convenient as it is an ad-free app. The interface of this app is very easy and you can even use different methods to lock the applications in use.
- IvyMobile App Lock: Similar to what other App lockers have, you can easily secure your gallery, contacts, settings, and many more IvyMobile App Lock helps you to protect your valuable data. It’s up to the users’ choice that he/she can use a PIN or pattern locks in order to protect your applications. The app will allow you to replace the app lock icon.
- Smart App Lock: It is one of the decent app locks of all times, in order to keep your phone more secure and will lock your apps, photos, toggles, etc. It has a capacity to disguise itself as a lock screen so the other people think that they are back again. There are other features such as auto-start upon reboot, break-in alerts and many more. It has a fingerprint reading capability but restricted to Samsung devices.
Final thoughts to conclude:
Norton being the trusted one for its all basic services is also recommended by the users for locking apps and blocking the users who interfere in your data and device with their evil thoughts. So, as per the user’s recommendations collected globally, it is said that Norton is the right choice to make and it is the most prominent App locks among the best of the antivirus. For more details, you can visit norton.com/setup.
Smith Leo is an acclaimed technical writer and his articles have appeared in a number of tech websites. His articles contribute to the latest technology, solutions to technical issues in top branded printers, and viruses, and emails. He focuses on balancing informative contents along with all technical needs. Visit@:- www.norton.com/setup.